BITDAO POURED 200 MILLION USD TO DEVELOP THE ZKSYNC ECOSYSTEM
Today (January 27), the proposal of zkDAO and Matter Labs was approved, according to which this organization will receive $ 200 million in funding from the BitDAO Treasury fund to develop the zkSync ecosystem.
zkSync is a layer-2 solution, applying Zk-Rollup technology, which increases Ethereum's limited transaction processing capacity. In its latest announcement, zkDAO said:
"We succeeded! The latest ecosystem development proposal has been approved by the BitDAO community and $200 million will be allocated to help develop and build zkSync.”
zkSync is also developing many basic DeFi products, if you are interested, you can refer to ZigZag Exchange's product testing guide below, for a chance to receive retroactive!
> See also: DeFi Use: Experience ZigZag Exchange – Layer 2 is fast, cheap and a chance to get retroactive
- JACK DORSEY CRITICIZES META (FACEBOOK) FOR WASTING TIME ON STABLECOIN DIEM
- CARDANO PROPOSES TO EXPAND BLOCK SIZE
- TRANSACTIONS AND SMART CONTRACTS ON TEZOS SPIKE – IS IT TIME FOR XTZ TO “WAKE UP”?
- NEW BALANCE BECOMES THE NEXT SPORTS GIANT TO ENTER THE METAVERSE
- WHAT IS SOLIDITY? LEARN ABOUT THE ETHEREUM PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND SMART CONTACT
- SOLARBEAM PROJECT EVALUATION (SOLAR COIN) – LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT
- COMDEX PROJECT EVALUATION (CMDX COIN) – THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT
- PROJECT EVALUATION OF SILO FINANCE (SILO COIN) – LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT
- EVALUATION OF HIGHSTREET PROJECT (HIGH COIN) – THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE METAVERSE PROJECT
- PROJECT EVALUATION GARI NETWORK (GARI COIN) – LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT