NFT BORED APE YACHT CLUB (BAYC) FLOOR PRICE SURPASSES 100 ETH, MORE CELEBRITIES BUY
The NFT Bored Ape Yacht Club project recently reached a historic milestone when the lowest selling price exceeded 100 ETH.
On January 29, the crypto community on Twitter spread the news that Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) - the 'Supreme' of the NFT village - surpassed the floor price of 100 ETH. Floor price is an NFT-specific concept, indicating the lowest price of an NFT in that collection.
This means that to buy a BAYC now, investors/collectors need to spend 258,000 USD or more, with ETH price at the time of writing being nearly 2,580 USD. For comparison, at the time of launch in April 2021, the mint price per BAYC was only 0.08 ETH, meaning the value of these NFTs has increased 1250 times in less than 1 year.
Bored Ape Yacht Club is an NFT collection of 10,000 gibbons with many different skin color variations and costumes. BAYC in 2021 has quickly gained popularity among the NFT collectors and celebrities alike, helping it to hold the second place on the list of the most popular NFTs on OpenSea with close to 360k ETH trading volume and community. owns more than 6 thousand people.
The BAYC development team has many ambitious plans for the project in 2022, including issuing its own token , launching a game in partnership with Animoca Brands , and conducting a funding round with a valuation of up to 5 billion USD . It is these reasons that have made the price of BAYC in the past time continuously increase, despite the negative corrections in the cryptocurrency market.
In addition, the fact that BAYC is constantly being "promoted" by many celebrities also makes its attraction stronger. On the morning of January 30, the OpenSea account of singer Justin Bieber spent up to 500 ETH (more than 1.3 million USD) to buy BAYC number 3001.
An account claiming to be a Goldman Sachs risk analyst also spent 110 ETH to buy ape NFT, asserting that the US banking group "is closely monitoring the emerging asset class".
The list of other celebrities who own NFT Bored Ape Yacht Club includes rapper Eminem , fashion label adidas , rapper Snoop Dogg, DJ duo The Chainsmokers, DJ Steve Aoki, music producer Marshmello, rapper Future, singer Timbaland, investor Mark Cuban, NBA star Stephen Curry, basketball legend Shaquille O'Neal and host Jimmy Fallon.
The rise of Bored Ape Yacht Club in the past time also pushed the NFT transaction volume on OpenSea in January to surpass $ 3.5 billion , setting an all-time high.
- JACK DORSEY CRITICIZES META (FACEBOOK) FOR WASTING TIME ON STABLECOIN DIEM
- CARDANO PROPOSES TO EXPAND BLOCK SIZE
- TRANSACTIONS AND SMART CONTRACTS ON TEZOS SPIKE – IS IT TIME FOR XTZ TO “WAKE UP”?
- NEW BALANCE BECOMES THE NEXT SPORTS GIANT TO ENTER THE METAVERSE
- WHAT IS SOLIDITY? LEARN ABOUT THE ETHEREUM PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND SMART CONTACT
- SOLARBEAM PROJECT EVALUATION (SOLAR COIN) – LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT
- COMDEX PROJECT EVALUATION (CMDX COIN) – THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT
- PROJECT EVALUATION OF SILO FINANCE (SILO COIN) – LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT
- EVALUATION OF HIGHSTREET PROJECT (HIGH COIN) – THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE METAVERSE PROJECT
- PROJECT EVALUATION GARI NETWORK (GARI COIN) – LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ABOUT THE PROJECT